KLAC Rosters Co-ordinator: Eric Ortolan 0432 271 344 firstname.lastname@example.org
Download the green TeamsApp and add Karrinyup LAC as a club, along with Hamersley LAC to view your chosen roster duties for training or Saturdays and training.
Your Saturday roster duties also appear in the ResultsHQ website
Little Athletics only functions well because of the volunteer parents who assist at training and on Saturday competitions. In fact, without your help we simply couldn't provide our kids this opportunity to get involved and be their best.
When you register your kids at the club you will be asked to nominate for various activities by writing your name on the roster. No special skills or knowledge are necessary. It's important everyone pulls their weight and understands that parent help via roster duties is regarded as a compulsory component of belonging to Karrinyup LAC, and enables the smooth operation of the Saturday competition program.
The various roster duties that require parent involvement include:
- Assistance at training.
- Erecting or dismantling the club tent on competition day
- Rostered duties on various track or field sites during competitions
- Set-up and Pack-up on Saturday mornings.
- BBQ or canteen duties on Saturday mornings.
- Perhaps you fancy your self as an announcer, you'll get a chance if you want on a couple of Saturday mornings!
- Line marking and recording.
Rest assured, as mentioned before, no special skills are required for any of the above, just a willingness to pitch in and lend a hand.